Update: July 19, 2021
Returning Players Only – Monday August 9 @ 6pm to Thursday August 12th @ 6pm
(A returning player is defined as a player who was registered/played at EYHA for the 2019-2020 Season and has not signed elsewhere for the 2021/2022 season).
- U5 – Learn to Skate / Hockey School – registration open up Thursday Aug 12 @ 6:01pm
New Players and Returning Players – Registration open up Thursday Aug 12 @ 6:01pm
(Returning players who missed the initial registration – if spots available)
|Hockey School / Learn to Play||$500.00|
House League Divisions – U7 to U19 (Formerly Tyke to Midget)
Thank you for your continued support of East York Hockey Association! For any East York Hockey related inquiries, please contact the Registrar @ email@example.com
Registration Information and Frequently asked Questions
A returning player is defined as a boy or girl who was registered and played at EYHA for the 2019-2020 Season and has not signed elsewhere for the 2021/2022 season). We prefer payment in full On-Line using our secure provider by Credit Card.
Due to high demand for spots in our league, registrations are taken on a first come, RIS Parent Course confirmed, and first paid in full basis.
Refund Policy: (No Exceptions)
- Refunds will only be given with written requests to the Registrar prior to the start of the season
- $100 Charge will apply for any refund granted prior to the start of the season
- Once the season has commenced, NO REFUNDS will be granted
- Transferring of payments between siblings, is NOT permitted
- We use the Hockey Canada registration system for our House League enrolment.
- Your Registration Fees include: Team jersey & socks (refer to the above link)
- ALL registrations go first on the waiting list pending acceptance by the registrar.
- GOALIE SPOTS ARE LIMITED to the number of teams in each division/league. Registrations will be taken on a first come / first paid in full (and accepted) basis.
- Divisions/Leagues will be closed as they are filled. If you wish to be put on the waiting list for a league, please send an email to the Division Convenor with the name, gender, date of birth, division, and league played in last year, and contact name and phone number.
- EYHA reserves the right to open/close or realign the divisions/leagues based upon the number of registrations received.
FULL SCHEDULES, DAYS / TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANIZATION, AND WILL NOT BE KNOWN / POSTED UNTIL OCTOBER 1st. Historically the schedules have been:
- Hockey School – Saturdays between 11 am and 2 pm.
- Tyke to Atom – Saturdays – 6 am to 8 pm – Rotating Schedule and/or Sunday mornings
- Peewee – Friday Nights and / or Saturdays
- Bantam & Midget – Tuesday and/or Wednesday Nights
- A photocopy of valid proof of birth will be required for all new players before the registration can be accepted/considered complete. It can be scanned and emailed to the registrar @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Association reserves the right to bump a player from any and all programs that does not attend at lease 50% of scheduled pre-Christmas House League games, to allow players from the Division waiting list to enrol. This includes players registered to a Select team!
Player Request Policy:
For the past few years the increasing number of parental requests for player placements has placed an unmanageable workload on our volunteers, and has resulted in an imbalance in teams and lopsided scores in games which has caused a lot of players to have a less than pleasant experience with our club. To try and correct this, the executive has decided that requests for placement be limited to the following:
-Siblings playing together where appropriate
-Coaches and their children
For any other questions please email email@example.com