The Following Divisions Are *FULL:
Hockey School = Full
Under 8 Players = Full
Under 9 Players = Full
Under 11 Players = Full
Under 13 Players = Full
Under 15 Players & Goalies = Full
Under 18 Players & Goalies = Full
RETURNING PLAYERS ONLY **
MONDAY MAY 1st @ 4:01pm to Wednesday May 3rd @ 4:00pm
NEW PARTICIPANTS (and returning who missed initial registration)
Wednesday May 3rd @ 4:01pm – until Divisions Full.
Divisions: U7 to U18 (Formerly Tyke to Midget) Player & Goalies
And Learn To Skate/Hockey School
Hockey School / Learn to Play
House League Divisions – U7 to U18 (Formerly Tyke to Midget)
Thank you for your continued support of East York Hockey Association! For any East York Hockey related inquiries, please contact the Registrar @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Information and Frequently asked Questions
A returning player is defined as a child/participant who was registered and played at EYHA for the 2022-2023 Season and has not signed elsewhere for the 2023/2024 season). We prefer payment in full On-Line using our secure provider by Credit Card.
Due to high demand for spots in our league, registrations are taken on a first come, RIS Parent Course confirmed, and first paid in full basis.
Refund Policy: (No Exceptions)
- If programming is either cancelled or suspended due to any restrictions caused by Covid-19 refunds will be issued on a prorated basis. Refunds will be determined on a weekly basis after at least 2 weeks of suspended play.
- Any of the following Governing Bodies will determine our ability to provide programming, Ontario Government, City of Toronto, Hockey Canada, Ontario Hockey Federation (O.H.F.) or the Greater Toronto Hockey League (G.T.H.L.).
General Refund requests will be determined on a case-to-case basis. A $100.00 Administration Fee will be charged to these refunds. NO Refunds after August 31, 2023.
- We use the Hockey Canada registration system for our House League enrolment.
- Your Registration Fees include: Team jersey & socks (refer to the above link)
- ALL registrations go first on the waiting list pending acceptance by the registrar.
- GOALIE SPOTS ARE LIMITED to the number of teams in each division/league. Registrations will be taken on a first come / first paid in full (and accepted) basis.
- Divisions/Leagues will be closed as they are filled. If you wish to be put on the waiting list for a league, please send an email to the Division Convenor with the name, gender, date of birth, division, and league played in last year, and contact name and phone number.
- EYHA reserves the right to open/close or realign the divisions/leagues based upon the number of registrations received.
- Teams can be rebalance and players traded up to the December Break, at the discretion of the League.
FULL SCHEDULES, DAYS / TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANIZATION, AND WILL NOT BE KNOWN / POSTED UNTIL OCTOBER 1st. Historically the schedules have been:
- Hockey School – Saturdays between 11 am and 2 pm.
- U7 to U11 – Saturdays – 6 am to 8 pm – Rotating Schedule and/or Sunday mornings
- U13 – Friday Nights and / or Saturdays
- U15 & U18 – Tuesday and/or Wednesday Nights
- U18 Division does not receive parctices
- A photocopy of valid proof of birth will be required for all new players before the registration can be accepted/considered complete. It can be scanned and emailed to the registrar @ email@example.com
- Please have proof of address (utility bill, driver’s license, etc.) and player’s birth certificate ready to upload during the registration process.
- The Association reserves the right to bump a player from any and all programs that does not attend at lease 50% of scheduled pre-Christmas House League games, to allow players from the Division waiting list to enrol. This includes players registered to a Select team!
Players who miss more than 3 games owing to conflicting commitments (e.g. other sports or activities) may risk suspension without refund. Such players may also be denied re-registration for the following season, so that more dedicated players will get the opportunity to play.
In order to promote participation and fun we try to ensure that the House League teams are as even as possible. Accordingly we reserve the right to trade players between teams, in a manner designed to achieve a competitive balance. We try to conclude trades before the December break. We realize that most players do not wish to be traded, but please cooperate with the conveners when trades are made. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL PLAYERS, WITH EXCEPTION OF COACHES CHILDREN MAY BE TRADED.
Player Request Policy:
For the past few years the increasing number of parental requests for player placements has placed an unmanageable workload on our volunteers, and has resulted in an imbalance in teams and lopsided scores in games which has caused a lot of players to have a less than pleasant experience with our club. To try and correct this, the executive has decided that requests for placement be limited to the following:
-Siblings playing together where appropriate
-Coaches and their children
For any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org