PAYMENT OPTIONS 2019 / 2020
Payment Options and online payment security
Online Credit Card Payment (Visa or MasterCard only): Using online credit card payment is absolutely safe. Hockey Canada secures your personal information from any unauthorised use. We secure your personal information such as names and phone numbers by protecting it through the use of the industry standard 128-bit Encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. At no time does Hockey Canada store your credit card number.
*** IF THE CREDIT CARD OPTION IS USED, THE FOLLOWING WILL BE DISPLAYED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT:
Global Payments / East York Hockey Association Inc.
Payment by Cheque or Money Order: Please follow the procedures listed below if you choose this payment method:
- register your players online
- print the invoice displayed online at the end of the registration process.
- Write the name of the player & your phone # on the back of the cheque
- Mail/drop off the printed invoice along with a cheque made payable to
East York Hockey Association East York Hockey Association c/o Art Kennedy
36 Squires Road, East York
** Full payment must be received within 3 days of registration*****
There will be a $50 fee charged for NSF cheques.
***Please Note: Your Child is NOT fully registered or accepted into the league until payment in full is received and cheque has cleared the bank!!
**Payment by Cash: You may make payment by cash. To do so please:
- print a copy of the invoice produced by this online system.
- drop off the printed invoice along with the cash to the treasurer’s home
East York Hockey Association c/o Art Kennedy 36 Squires Road, East York
*** DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.
- Refunds will only be given with written requests to the Registrar prior to the start of the season.
- A $100 Charge will apply for any granted refund
- Once the season has commenced, NO REFUNDS will be granted
- Transferring of payments between siblings, is NOT permitted
REGISTRAR CONTACT INFORMATION
Name: Kerie Mancini Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone # 416-759-7896