REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020 Season opens APRIL 16, 2019
Below is the link
**We use the Hockey Canada system for our online enrolments.
If you run in to any difficulty, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you in any way we can.
Learn to Skate
2013 – 2015
2013 – 2014
|Minor Atom / Atom
2009 – 2010
|Minor Peewee / Peewee
2007 – 2008
|Minor Bantam / Bantam
2005 – 2006
|Minor Midget / Midget
2001 – 2004
Thank you for your continued support of East York Hockey Association!For any East York Hockey related inquiries, please contact the Registrar @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Information and Frequently asked Questions
A returning player is defined as a boy or girl who was registered and played at EYHA for the 2018-2019 Season.
We prefer payment in full On-Line using our secure provider by Credit Card. If you must pay by cash/cheque – ensure monies dropped off to the treasurer (36 Squires Ave, East York) within 3 days to ensure registration accepted prior to opening for new to East York members.
Due to high demand for spots in our league, registrations are taken on a first come, RIS Parent Course confirmed, and first paid in full basis.
Refund Policy: (No Exceptions)
- Refunds will only be given with written requests to the Registrar prior to the start of the season
- $100 Charge will apply for any refund granted prior to the start of the season
- Once the season has commenced, NO REFUNDS will be granted
- Transferring of payments between siblings, is NOT permitted
Why do I need an Online Registration Account?
The purpose of setting up this account is three fold:
- To ensure that your information is secure
- To provide you with your own web page where you are able to login, change your password, re-print your receipt, and keep track of what you have registered in.
- To be able to login with the same account, season after season.
How do I create my Account?
Please take the time to set up your on-line account prior to April 16.
- If you have registered using the Hockey Canada’s System with EAST YORK or any association in the past and remember your user name and password you can log in and update profile (change email for contact, etc.).
- If you have registered using the Hockey Canada’s System with EAST YORK or any association in the past and DO NOT remember your user name and password. Please email your FIRST and LAST NAME to email@example.com and we can provide User Name and Temporary Password (please allow for 48 hour response).
- If you have not registered any participants using the Hockey Canada System in the past, you can create account and profile (Prior to April 16).
*** IF THE CREDIT CARD OPTION IS USED, THE FOLLOWING WILL BE DISPLAYED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT:
Global Payments / East York Hockey Association Inc.
- ALL registrations go first on the waiting list pending acceptance by the registrar.
- Players not paying by credit card will not be accepted until full payment has been processed and cleared.
- GOALIE SPOTS ARE LIMITED to the number of teams in each division/league. Registrations will be taken on a first come / first paid in full (and accepted) basis.
- Divisions/Leagues will be closed as they are filled. If you wish to be put on the waiting list for a league, please send an email to the Division Convenor with the name, gender, date of birth, division, and league played in last year, and contact name and phone number.
- EYHA reserves the right to open/close or realign the divisions/leagues based upon the number of registrations received.
FULL SCHEDULES, DAYS / TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANIZATION, AND WILL NOT BE KNOWN / POSTED UNTIL OCTOBER. Historically the schedules has been:
- Hockey School – Saturdays (2 class times between 10 am – 2 pm)
- Tyke to Atom – Saturdays – 6 am to 8 pm – Rotating Schedule
- Peewee – Friday Nights and / or Saturdays
- Bantam & Midget – Tuesday and/or Wednesday Nights
- A photocopy of valid proof of birth will be required for all new players before the registration can be accepted/considered complete. It can be scanned and emailed to the registrar @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR It can be mailed or dropped off at 36 Squires Ave. If paying by cash or cheque, it can be included along with your payment.
- The Association reserves the right to bump a player from any and all programs that does not attend at lease 50% of scheduled pre-Christmas House League games, to allow players from the Division waiting list to enroll. This includes players registered to a Select team!
- Credit Card payments are processed at the time of registration. We prefer payments in full On-Line (Secure provider) by Credit Card. But if you must pay by cash / cheque – ensure monies dropped off to treasurer (36 Squires Ave, East York) within 3 business days. Players will not be accepted until full payment has been processed and cleared
- Once payment for the upcoming season is received, you will receive a paid invoice. This is your confirmation of acceptance into the league (subject, however, to revocation by EYHA).
- The paid invoice is also your tax receipt. Please print and retain a copy for your records
-Coaches and their children
For any other questions please email email@example.com